On this episode of the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast, Lindsay interviews Dr. Michael Greger, the force behind NutritionFacts.org, and the author of the New York Times Best Seller, How Not to Die. Dr. Greger shares his motivation for uncovering the truth about plant-based nutrition, the tremendous implications of small dietary changes, and the impact of pharmaceutical industries on nutrition research. Dr. Greger also answers listener questions about improving cholesterol, irregular menstrual cycles, and striving toward ideal blood test results.
More about this episode
- What are some ways to lower triglyceride numbers?
- What are the effects of menopause on cholesterol levels?
- Unlike Dr. Esselstyn and Dr. McDougall, why does Dr. Greger recommend whole plant food sources of fat?
- Can your blood pressure be too low?
- What are the three recent changes Dr. Greger has implemented in his own diet?
- Plus, much more about plant-based nutrition!
Don't miss the annual Meal Mentor membership sale on Wednesday, September 7, 2016! Try our FREE 7-Day sample meal plan!