On this episode, Lindsay sits down with Siri, who is originally from India, for an interesting and thought-provoking perspective on American food culture. Siri is here to share what it's like to be in transition, the challenges of finding lunch in a work environment, and how she is losing weight on this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast!
More about this episode:
- Siri shares how eliminating oil helped her feel more satiated!
- Why personal trainers don't always give the best advice.
- Siri describes her experience being raised as a vegetarian.
- The difference between American and Indian food culture.
- A discussion on plant-based pregnancies.
- Siri shares an Indian philosophy regarding honoring animals.
Join the Meal Mentor community here!
Follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on Instagram.