Lindsay is joined by Dr. Borders, a neuroradiologist and 9-year vegan! Dr. Borders describes his journey into healthcare and a healthy diet, and emphasizes the importance of finding a balance between lifestyle and medicine. Tune in to this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast to hear more from a medical professional about the importance of advocating for your own health, and why being plant-based is empowering!
More about this episode:
- What inspired Dr. Borders to strive for a healthier lifestyle?
- Why veganism is not just a diet.
- How to save money on your health insurance!
- What are some resources for getting started on a plant-based diet?
- What does Dr. Borders consider the main goal in medicine, and how can we change it?
- What does Dr. Borders consider the healthcare "glimmer of hope?"
The China Study by Dr. T Colin Campbell
Whole by Dr. T. Colin Campbell
The World Peace Diet by Dr. Will Tuttle
Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
For additional support and a weekly meal plan, join the Meal Mentor community!