On this episode, Lindsay welcomes Meal Mentor member Lucia to discuss reaching health goals in the golden years. Lucia shares her experience adopting a plant-based diet and becoming a runner at the age of 60! Tune in to this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast to hear Lucia's wisdom about why it's never too late to make positive health choices, how to practice self-care, and why Meal Mentor is about much more than just recipes.
More about this episode:
- Lucia reveals her tip for leftover smoothies!
- How and when do you get back on track after falling off the wagon?
- What is Lucia's next fitness goal?
- Batch cooking strategies: a discussion on finding what works for you.
- Lucia uses her experience as a grief counselor to shed light on the emotional process of making changes.
- Lucia shares how the Meal Mentor forums serve as encouragement and a safe space.
Find your safe space at Meal Mentor