On the season 2 premiere of the Meal Mentor Podcast, Lindsay chats with musician Chrysanthe Tan about maintaining a healthy plant-based diet from a tour bus! They also discuss crazy fad diets, explaining veganism to other cultures, and challenging the generalizations within the plant-based community. Tune in to hear more about Chrysanthe's adventures--including her plant-based staples, how she manages eating during long work hours, and the accommodations she's discovered across the world.
More about this episode:
- Ideas on traveling WITHOUT eating out.
- Chrysanthe shares a tip on how to manage at a hotel without a microwave.
- How to find plant-based options at travel hubs.
- How can we change our ideals about body sizes?
- A discussion on perceptions surrounding emotions and food.
Chrysanthe Tan's website
Support Chrysanthe on Patreon
Listen to Stories on Spotify
Chrysanthe Tan on iTunes
Continue the conversation and make meal time easier at Meal Mentor!