Lindsay is joined by Meal Mentor member Leah to discuss her experiences following the meal plans in Canada, as well as how she maintained a plant-based pregnancy. Leah shares how the meal plans make her life as a new mama so much more efficient, how she plans to raise a vegan child, and her realization about shifting her mindset surrounding dietary choices.
More about this episode:
- Leah gives advice to new mamas looking to shed the baby weight.
- How can you make substitutions if you can't find ingredients in your area?
- Why do people think being vegan is expensive?
- Leah shares why the Meal Mentor forums are so valuable.
- A discussion on accepting others.
Happy Herbivore Plant-Based Doctors List
Join the Meal Mentor community