On this episode of the Meal Mentor podcast, host Lindsay S. Nixon sits down with long-time member Nicole! Nicole shares how she became plant-based one step at a time. Don’t miss Nicole’s experience on transitioning from a diet that most people would consider healthy, and how her numbers, health, and mindset have all improved in the process.
More about this episode:
- How to be plant-based while living with a nut allergy.
- Plant-based vs vegan: what's the difference?
- Nicole shared her big "aha moment" about being healthy.
- How can an already health conscious person benefit from a plant-based diet?
- A discussion on mindless eating: Lindsay and Nicole chat about making deliberate choices.
- How does Nicole use the meal plans while training for a marathon?
- Nicole shares some of her favorite whole foods, plant-based snack suggestions for athletes.
The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell
Thrive by Brendan Brazier
Whole by Dr. T. Colin Campbell