On this episode of the Meal Mentor Podcast, Lindsay is joined by Sarah, who was brought to a plant-based diet because of a health crisis. Sarah explains how she is overcoming the symptoms of her early menopause, as well as joint and nerve pain with the help of a plant-based diet. Lindsay and Sarah also discuss sustainable weight loss, the healthcare system, getting kids to eat fruit and vegetables, and the benefits of yoga.
More about this episode:
- Sarah explains how she initially GAINED weight on a plant-based diet.
- Sarah describes what she learned about diet and lifestyle while living in Okinawa, Japan.
- How can you find a doctor who will support your plant-based diet?
- What food should you eat daily to reduce hot flashes?
- Can you really eat as much as you want on a plant-based diet?
Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman
Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
Join the Meal Mentor community!