On this episode of the Meal Mentor podcast, Lindsay chats with newly plant-based Amy! When Amy made a pact with her husband on New Years, she had to learn new ways of cooking, eating, thinking, and living. Amy describes her experiences being brand-new to the lifestyle, and what she’s learned in her six weeks on the meal plans.
More about this episode:
- Amy shares the two Meal Mentor recipes that blew her and her foodie husband away!
- How to navigate holidays and parties on a plant-based diet.
- Amy gives a great tip for resisting temptations.
- The importance of leading by example.
- Finding produce seasonally: Amy shares her experience from Canada!
- Amy's tips for others new to eating a plant-based diet.
Find the cauliflower hot wings Amy served at her Super Bowl party in Happy Herbivore Holidays & Gatherings!
Join the Meal Mentor community here