On this episode of the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast, Amy details her 11 year journey to a plant-based diet, including learning a new way to cook, and how she learned to live without dairy. Amy also sheds light on her experience as a lifelong runner, the most effective way to set health-oriented goals, and why it's so important to be an advocate for your own health!
More about this episode
- Amy shares her actionable tips on how to get started running.
- Why you should "draw a line in the sand."
- The importance of finding support and accountability.
- Are calorie counting apps accurate for calculating calories burned?
- What is the best food for recovering from a workout?
- A discussion on imposter syndrome.
- Plus, much more about making the plant-based lifestyle more doable!