On this episode of the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast, member Jill opens up about her eating disorder recovery story. Jill shares her experience completing eating disorder treatment, how she's learning to reconcile veganism with restriction, and the many ways she's had to cultivate inner reflection to find healing and nourishment. Jill also opens up about her autoimmune disease, identifying true hunger, and what "progress not perfection" has taught her about health.
More about this episode
- Jill reveals her eating disorder triumph!
- Why assigning morality to food is harmful.
- How to find support for disordered eating.
- The question you should ask yourself about rule setting.
- Jill gets honest about her battle with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
- A discussion on taking medication.