On this episode of the Meal Mentor Co-Pilot Podcast, Gary shares his experience coping with Multiple Sclerosis and how he’s taking the initiative to be stronger than his diagnosis. Gary explains how the meal plans and exercise have improved his health, what it’s like to be a plant-based man, and he gets honest about how he finally stopped weight cycling.
More about this episode
- How to identify triggers and overcome food addiction.
- Gary shares the changes he implemented to maintain a healthy weight.
- How to stay positive amidst a diagnosis or health scare.
- A discussion on non-scale victories.
- Plus, much more about making the plant-based lifestyle more doable!